#irl princess bubblegum
I’m completely honored ♥ Thank you so much for the feature.
Something a little different! I’m Currently taking a CGMA course in the Art of Colour and Light and feel like posting the past 3 weeks of assignments! learnt sooo so much in 5 weeks & still have 3 more weeks to go! I recommend this course to the fullest if you’re thinking about it. My instructors are Ryan Lang and Ty Carter.
This was week 3- materials & lighting.
Going to be painting a bunch of kids faces with a bud at some groovy alice n wonderland event // i hope i can paint well enough on faces irl jfc
#Angel #TMNT #IDW #inks
Mulan model sheets
Hi friends, I still need to post up something about my recent Iceland trip (which I forgot to let you know about! I went to Iceland! The photo above is of Haystack, a little needle-felted friend who came with me for the journey) but since I got back there’s been a lot on my mind about art…
eeeh gotta practice animating again it’s been too long. just messing around. i dunno why my gifs keep exporting with those little tiny boxes! i’ll never understand!
SWEET TREATS ZINE CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
hey everyone! my partner and I are hoping to put together a zine, full of goodies drawn by YOU!
the theme of course, is sweet treats! candy, cookies, ice cream, anything sugary and scrumptious! don’t feel like you can ONLY draw food though, feel free to interpret the theme how you like! we’d love to see comics, illustrations, and of course recipes of your favorite treats!
- while this is a cute theme, it’s not intended to be all ages! sexy things are okay, though ultimately it is up to our discretion. just be tasteful!
- hi res images are encouraged! 300dpi and up is recommended
- please make new art for this! we’d rather have fresh stuff
- we are planning to sell printed copies, and digital copies
- final page count is not yet known, since this is our first project of this nature! it all depends on submissions. this will also determine pricing.
- we are not concrete in artist royalties yet, but we do want to make sure you get a little something! right now what we have in mind is free print copies, as well as splitting money from digital copies. money from print versions would likely go back into print cost.
- the deadline for submissions is october first!
want to send us something? my email is email@example.com
As you may have seen, DAPshow is back with this upcoming comic zine. We’re really happy about the positive reaction this has gotten. Follow nina-bee or justarhymes for any updates on this (they will be posted here, but not as quickly).
Also, keep an eye on DAPshow.com. Some things will be added to that as well in the coming months!
A reminder of our comic zine. Shoot me any questions if you have any!